Selasa, 22 Januari 2013

Taeyeon Says She Feels Regret Over Her First Love

Taeyeon Says She Feels
Regret Over Her First
Love

SNSD’s Taeyeon has shed
light on her first love.
In the January 18 episode
of SBS FM’s Jung Sun Hee’s
Night Like Tonight, SNSD’s
Tiffany, Sunny and
Seohyun appeared as the
show’s guests.
During the episode, the
guests and DJ began
discussing songs that were
filled with memories of
one’s first love.
Taeyeon shared on this
night, “Lately I’m very
hungry for love. There was
a love I had in which I was
so young I only received
[love] and looking back, I
wasn’t able to reciprocate
that love which makes me
regretful.”
She continued, “I think I
acted too haughtily,” as
she expressed her
regretful and apologetic
feelings towards her first
love.
She then selected Brown
Eyed Soul’s Love Ballad as
the song she would most
want to sing for her first
love, leaving many
listeners and fans curious
as to who her first love
could be.

Source:
enewsworld.mnet.com