Selasa, 05 Maret 2013

Stepho Hwang: Staff impressions on Tiffany

"I met Jessica and Tiffany for the Soompi interview earlier this winter. I was a little…I won’t say skeptical because that’s so strong, but I was curious about what they’d be like in person. Meeting them was a huge relief. Tiffany couldn’t have been sweeter or friendlier. I’ve met a lot of girls who are fake friendly in my life, and this girl was genuine. She’s one of those girls that you think, I bet she’s a good friend.

Well, she’s really, really bubbly and bright in person. Very candid and clearly just says whatever is on her mind. A huge ball of energy and cheerfulness and not in that fake, overly cutesy way that a lot of Korean females use. Meeting her was great.” - Ginger, staff member at soompi.

“ps. i was the one who actually interviewed tiffany and jessica last year in korea. can i say tiffany is honestly one of the sweetest girls i have ever met?” Julanrouge, staff member at soompi.

“The make-up artist said that Tiffany was never the type of celebrity to be tardy, and that she would be at the lobby at the promised time. Indeed, she arrived about fifteen minutes early and started calling us one by one announcing her arrival (the staff members were still in their hotel rooms).

Right before we departed, Tiffany spoke while hugging us one by one, “I’ll take you all to Disneyland tomorrow.” - Editor for the April 2012 issue of “Vogue Girl”

“When the shoot was over and the members were leaving I had to notice tiffany. Because she was saying “you’ve worked so hard today thank you” to every staff and looking directly into their eyes each time. suddenly I felt that this little lady was like an earnest student. I realized that she would look at you in the eyes when she was talking to you, when she was being questioned and when she was answering, like an earnest student…” - staff member from arena magazine who interviewed tiffany

“I never thought I’d say this but…I really LOVE Tiffany Hwang like FOR REALZ! And for a reason that’s totally not showbiz or SNSD related! If I’d be allowed to share my backstage experiences with you guys, I know you’d love her more…

I really cannot speak for the other members because I only got to talk to Tiffany (actually she talked to me). I doubt she had seen my vids but I’ve worked with other local celebs and I must say, she particularly surprised me” - Kring Elenzano, Dream K-Pop Fantasy concert host.

“She treats others well, she doesn’t expect a lot from others, but she has high expectations for herself. This is Tiffany.

10 minutes after knowing her, you will know what kind of person Tiffany is. Because she’s angelic, she treats people well from the bottom of her heart.” - Vogue Magazine Editor(Sept. 2011)

Source: BugfanyTumblr